Body Shop Total Fitness offers state of the art equipment and classes to assist you in achieving all of your health and fitness goals. We have amenities such as personal training, group fitness & spin classes, yoga, nutrition counseling, chiropractic care and free childcare. We open early and close late for your convenience.
Our professional personal fitness trainers will guide you through an individualized program designed just for you, or you can choose you can have the luxury to exercise at your own pace.
IT IS WITH A HEAVY HEART THAT I MUST ANNOUNCE THAT AS OF DECEMBER 31ST 2013 WE WILL BE CLOSING OUR DOORS FOR GOOD.OUR LEASE AT THIS LOCATION HAS EXPIRED AND THE NEW LEASE DEAL BY OUR LANDLORD WAS TOO EXPENSIVE TO CONTINUE OPERATING AT THIS LOCATION. tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE YEARS OF SUPPORT AND WISH ALL MY MEMBERS ALL THE LUCK IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS
POWERHOUSE GYM DEAL
$0 DOWN $29.95 A MONTH
TWO MONTHS FREE
THIS DEAL IS FOR BODYSHOP MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR POWERHOUSE AT THE BODYSHOP. THIS OFFER ENDS DEC 31ST 2013
ALSO STOP BY BODYSHOP TO GET A FREE GUEST PASS TO TRY OUT POWERHOUSE BEFORE YOU DECIDE!
BODYSHOP EQUIPMENT AUCTION
A.J. WILLNER AUCTIONS (www.ajwauctions.com) will be auctioning all equipment at Bodyshop total fitness on Thursday January 9th at 11am. It is open to the public for more info theck out there website. You will need 25% due at auction and the other 75% due the next day before 3pm. You will also be responsible to remove equipment from facility. All transactions are with cash or cashiers check.